Friday, March 8, 2013

What a week

This is the last week before spring break. I am so glad for the week to be over. I've done nothing but study for the last five days solid. Had two horribly hard tests today. After the micro test at 8am, I just knew I had bombed it. I was thinking low 40s at best. Thankfully I managed to pull off a C on a test where the class average was 61. Still waiting for the results on my health assessment test. Thankfully that test was much easier than I was expecting.

Intro to professional nursing class got interesting today with the introduction of our second text book, "Nursing Diagnosis: application to clinical practice". Leafing through this text just illustrates how much longer I have to go!



1 comment:

  1. Don't give up, I can tell you know on the tail end of my schooling that time really did fly. However, as you're living and breathing through school it feels like hell and that it's not ever gonna end. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete