Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hot, Hotter, Hottest

Hot:

Air conditioning unit that is not big enough for the house is keeping the downstairs at a crisp 71 degrees, and our main living area on the main level at a blistering 78 degrees. The most irritating thing about the whole situation is the fact that it's a nearly brand new unit. Installed less than two years ago, by a company that was apparently incapable of accurately estimating the amount of cooling tonnage needed for our 2800sqft house. :(

Hotter:

105 Degrees outside on a recent trip to Mississippi for a wedding. An OUTSIDE wedding, might I add.

Hottest:

My dear wife of 6 years. Our anniversary is tomorrow the 12th, and I couldn't be happier that she said yes and is spending her life with me, and has given me two wonderful little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment