Thursday, July 28, 2011

That's all she wrote!

A&P II: Summer Edition, complete.

Reproduction Written Exam: 110 (W/ Extra Credit)
Reproduction Lab Practical: 98
Final Exam: 71

A&P II Final Grade: 94

That my friends is an A for the summer semester, woohoo! I can't believe I made it through this semester with an A, I didn't think it was ever going to end. I had to get at least a 19 on the final exam to pass with an A, and I did. So yay!

Up next semester

Developmental Psych
Medical Terminology I
Chemistry
Nutrition

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Wow that's a tough semester you have coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Developmental Psych was a fun class with a lot of theory, Med Term = memorizing, Chemistry sucks, and Nutrition again is interesting if you have time to absorb the info.
    Remember to take your time and ask questions. For my Chem class, I went to my study groups faithfully and that helped a lot on the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that I can find a study group. None of the young kids so far in any of my classes have wanted to do a regular study group.

    I really wanted to take developmental psych as a seated class, but all they had that would work for me is an online version. In my experience so far, online classes are light on interaction :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete