Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tribulation Tuesday

Went to school 3 hrs early today with the intent to study some more before the test. Ran into a few classmates in the library and were shuffled into a study/conference room with a projector and large white board.

Going around the room asking people what they most needed help with, it became glaringly obvious that all but one of these folks had not even LOOKED at this material. Which I guess for me may have been a good thing, because utilizing the whiteboard I explained everything from apoptosis through humoral immunity and immune response.

While this helped with my processing of the material, I'm just saddened that folks still don't seem to be putting much effort into this class.

Note: I realize the irony of that last comment given that I got a horrible grade on the blood/circulation test. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hang in ther Nighthawke, that whole experience just reinforces what you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if your microbiology will be anything like mine BUT it appears to be nearly all the same stuff as A&P lol. Our first test was on basic chemistry, cellular respiration and that kind of stuff. Now we are studying the immune response. So make it through this and I bet you are gonna have an easier time with MB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zazzy:

    I know, and thats what keeps me from being overly irritated!

    E:
    I decided to take Micro at my four year college, so I won't be taking it for a while. The micro teacher we have here is pretty horrible.

    ReplyDelete