Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Timeline jump!

I can't express how excited and terrified I am right now!

After applying to my four year university the admissions counselor for the nursing program told me that there is a more then good chance that I can start the BSN program this August instead of waiting until next year.

So since that day I have been scrambling to find a CNA program I can complete before the fall that will also leave my days this summer open so I can take Intro to professional nursing, and Health Assessment which they require you to have taken before you enter the program in the fall.

So I am so close to FINALLY starting that I'm anxious, nervous, and scared at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!

    I finally found and registered for a CNA program that is 4 days a week at night from 5-9. Runs from May 15th-Aug 14 so that will put me about 8 days before the fall semester starts. Woot

    ReplyDelete