Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby soon?

My wife is pregnant with our second child, and is about to pop. I feel so bad for her knowing how uncomfortable she looks. I really hate that there is nothing I can do but try to occupy our very very whiney 3 year old.

It's really frustrating how much the 3 year old has taken a nose dive in in terms of behavior. I guess this is payback for having a perfect 2 year old?

At any rate, HOPEFULLY sometime in the next week or two we will have a squishy new baby to love.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Everyone always talks about the Terrible Two's...my girls were pretty good at 2. Still sweet, still nice, good little girls. Get to upper 3 and closer to 4...my older one made up for being a good 2 year old. And I battled with her for about 2 years on that. She's 8 now and is pretty decent again. My youngest is now 4 and is, so far, not too bad. *knock on wood*

    So yeah...I think the Terrible Two's has become a myth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kendra, my oldest was an angel at two and instantly turned into the devil at three. So far, my youngest has been the devil since about 18 months. :p

    Congrats on the new baby to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your three year old may be regressing a bit--totally normal reaction to big upcoming life change like a new sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I spoil it by saying that they get worse as teenagers? Haha, just hang in there, they'll grow older before you know it and this phase will pass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zazzy! Not fair! I am still close enough to my teenage years to say not all of them are horrible. But yeah...most of them are. ;)
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, still no baby. I'm hoping he dosen't decide to come smack in the middle of study time for Skeletal system exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is exactly when he is coming. I've been telling you that for weeks!

    ReplyDelete